Tuesday 4 November 2008

Self Evaluation

Saturday, 1 November 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment – 3: the reason as to why I have given my self a 3 on attainment as I have never done media studies before and it is something new to me but I am willing to try my hardest to get the best possible grade and do my self as well as everyone else proud.

Effort – 2: I have given myself a 2 for effort since I indisputably believe that I give nothing but my all, all the time weather it’s when I am in class or when I am at home doing work.

Punctuality – 1: I consider my punctuality to be of good quality as I have missed np lessons and as I have been on time to ALL of my lesson as this is what is accepted of A-level students.

Submission and quality of homework – 3: The submission and quality of my homework I consider it to be average this is because I am still getting use to the terms and key words..

Ability to work independently – 3:I also give my self a 3 for my ability to work independently the reason being is because I am still getting to grip with media and I believe I will be able to work on my own.

Quality of writing – 2: My quality of writing I believe is Okay but at the same time I like to think I am improving gradually as the lessons go by.

Organisation of media folder – 2: The organisation of my media folder I believe is up to date as well as being well organised but can be improved in many ways.

Oral contributions in classroom – 2: I believe my oral communications are at a level 2 standard, the reason is because I am not afraid to get an answer wrong and am willing to learn for my mistakes an I believe the only way I can do this is by knowing what is correct and what is incorrect.

No comments: